Cleaning Job Vacancies Available in Gloucester.
Proclene currently have the following positions available in Gloucester with other areas becoming available soon.
We have earned a reputation for being the best and want you to help us maintain that reputation.
If you feel that you have what it takes to be the very best and want to work for a constantly expanding company and are willing to get stuck-in, then we have just the job for you.
90% of our cleaning services are for builders namely on large housing developments, we are responsible for providing builders cleans, re-cleans and the final sparkle cleans ready to hand the houses over to the purchaser.
All cleaning tasks undertaken will need to be completed to the highest standards whilst maintaining strict time scales and Health & Safety.
Your responsibilities will be,
- Cleaning of Sales Offices & Show Homes.
- New Build Cleans, Re-Cleans & Sparkle Cleans.
- Cleaning of Internal & External Windows.
- Deal with client requests promptly, efficiently & courteously.
- Maintain Health & Safety Standards at ALL TIMES.
- Ensure that all cleaning is to the highest standards
Experience is not necessary as training will be provided and the successful applicant will be someone who not only has a great eye for detail to ensure the highest level of cleaning standards, but also wants to be the best, someone who wants to earn a name for themselves. You will need to work as a team member, and be able to communicate well with the team and occasionally with the construction site managers.
You will need the following;
- Be meticulous to detail
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to work as a team and independently
- Be reliable & punctual
- Be extremely hard working
- Be polite and courteous
- Have the ability to follow instructions
- Willing to travel
- Willing to learn & progress
We will provide you with Uniform including Personal Protective Equipment(PPE), Local pickup and drop off, transport to and from jobs.
In return you will paid above the national living wage, you will receive bonuses in July and December, Annual pay rises every April and you will be highly appreciated.
To apply please send your C.V to email@example.com for the attention of Craig Haycock